Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Meet Mr. McRuff!

Before and After
Kiss Attack!
I'm scruff-tacular!
This adorable little scruff-butt is Mr. McRuff. He is a small male Yorky x something mix (maybe Cairn Terrier or Schnauzer?). He came into DeKalb County Animal Services as a stray. I think he's pretty young; he's very playful, has healthy white teeth, and loves to spend hours chewing on his toys. McRuff is too darn cute for his own good. He follows me around wherever I go and looks up at me with his little mustached face like, "Lady, how can you resist playing with me?" When I sit down to eat dinner, McRuff lays down at my feet by my chair and sleeps. He's super friendly with other dogs and he loves to play tug of war with anyone who's willing to participate. His little paws are so soft and silky, too.

McRuff is getting the hang of house training pretty well, but it's been raining here for four days straight so it's tough to perfect. When the sun comes out, I think he'll have no problems knowing when and where to go potty. He sleeps in his crate quietly and happily all night. He is heartworm negative, neutered, and knows how to sit. He picked up on his name really fast. McRuff is scheduled for transport with FODA this Saturday. He's heading to Pets Alive in NY, the same group that took Cindy Lou Who in December. While he's a super temporary resident of our household, McRuff has already won me over and made himself right at home. I have no doubt he'll make somebody up north a really great little buddy! I hope his forever family is ready for tons and tons of super sweet scruffy kisses!


Yes, I'm cute and scruffy
Um hello, I'm down here!

No comments:

Post a Comment