Friday, April 4, 2014

10,000 Views!

Hurray, hurray, this little blog broke 10,000 views yesterday! That's pretty exciting. Thank you all so much for reading, liking, sharing, and following. I love telling stories and sharing adventures! Most of all, I love spreading rescue awareness. I try to keep this blog fun and informative in an effort to get more people tuned in and involved in rescue. Knowledge is power: the more folks that know about the plights of homeless pets, the more power there is to change the animal welfare climate. 10,000 views gives me hope that I'm reaching people and somehow making a difference. If you have any suggestions for future posts or ways in which I can improve my blog, please leave a comment below. 


Now, I have a request for all of you: follow me! I only have a small handful of actual followers through Blogger / Google+. I'd really like to see that number increase. If you're a regular reader, just give me a click next time you think about it. There's a "follow me" button at the very bottom of my blog page. It's super easy and it makes a big difference. If nothing else, it lets me know I'm not talking to empty space when I post. So go ahead and send my blog some love by following and throw your PAWS UP for 10,000 views! Thanks for reading, everyone. I hope you enjoy reading this thing as much as I enjoy writing it! :-)

1 comment: